The wonderful, delightful, airy, whipped cream!Posted: November 6, 2012
Yum yum yum! This classic topping is even more delicious, and not at hard at all to make at home! I also made strawberry and lemon whipped cream.
You will need-
Heavy Whipping Cream
Strawberries (only if doing strawberry whipped cream)
Lemon Zest and Juice (only if doing lemon whipped cream)
1. Take the cream, and pour in bowl.
2. Grab the mixer, and turn it to low.
3. Whip until a firm consistency.
4. Then turn it to medium, eventually to high, until whipped cream texture.
5. Add granulated sugar, then beat until very thick.
6. When it is perfection, stir in some vanilla extract.
Voila, you have delicious whipped cream!
Strawberry Whipped Cream
Add fresh diced strawberries, or preserves to your whipped cream.
Lemon Whipped Cream
Add lemon zest, then small amounts of lemon juice to your whipped cream!
(Do not add a lot of lemon juice. If so, you are in danger of curdling your cream.)