If you’ve seen the commercials, you probably know what I’m talking about. For some money, you put ice cubes inside a cup, shake shake shake! Then it turns into a slushie! Yum! But who wants to pay when you can do it yourself? Here’s how!
Here’s what happened when I did it-
I had two bags, bag 1 was smaller, a small ziploc bag, while bag 2 is a gallon bag.
I decided to try with bag 1, and to my pleasure, it turned into a slushie!
Sadly, it became salty?!?! Now, this isn’t because of the recipe, but it’s because my bag leaked
I decided to try bag 2, and to my surprise, it worked!
Here are my tips-
Make sure you shake, shake, shake! It’ll take about 10 minutes, and even though you think your fingers will fall off, it’s worth it!
Don’t worry about adding too much salt. It’ll freeze up, no worries.
The water will not and I repeat, not freeze quickly. It’ll freeze overnight, so just leave it in there.
That’s it! Have fun slushie making!
I made this cake for no reason other than I find baking therapeutic, I’m sick, and I feel kind of depressed. Miss you two !
I have an obsession with chicken caesar salad. It tastes delicious as a sandwich, and now as a wrap!
Chicken (Rotisserie, Grilled, just not fried)
Parmesan Cheese (I use Sargento, you can use thick shards if desired.)
Lettuce (I use Iceberg)
Olive Oil or Caesar Salad Dressing (I used olive oil because I don’t like caesar salad dressing)
1. Tear lettuce into small leaves. They should be tall, and medium width.
2. Shred chicken in a separate bowl.
3. Add parmesan cheese to bowl.
4. Drizzle the dressing or olive oil on top.
5. Stir the mixture, making sure the liquid is distributed all throughout the chicken and cheese.
6. Put as much of the combo you would like onto the lettuce leaf.
7. Roll it up, and stick with a toothpick.
8. Stuff it in your mouth!
How to Temper Chocolate in the Microwave-
1. Heat chocolate in the microwave for one minute or until it is fully melted.
2. Stir fully, making sure the heat gets all throughout the chocolate.
3. Heat in ten second intervals, until it looks very glossy and finished.
4. To test, dip your spoon in some chocolate and put it into your fridge.
5. After about two to three minutes, the chocolate should be hardened, and glossy.
6. If not glossy or hardened, enter into the microwave for 10 second intervals, stirring in between, then do the test again.
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS RECIPE-
1. Temper chocolate. *Recipe above*
2. Pour chocolate into cups, just a dime sized dollop.
3. Add peanut butter into the bowl, and stir in some powdered sugar.
4. Meanwhile, melt butter in a separate dish.
5. Continue stirring the peanut butter-sugar mixture.
6. When it gets chalky, add in the melted butter a little bit at a time, stirring, then adding the butter.
7. Add enough sugar for taste.
8. The chocolate should be hardened by now, and add the peanut butter filling.
9. Put inside fridge, when it gets hardened, pull it outside the fridge.
10. Add another layer of chocolate, then put it inside the fridge to harden.
11. Unwrap the wrapper, and there you have it!!!!
(Pictures added later.)