How to Temper Chocolate in the Microwave! Also Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! (Homemade!)Posted: April 7, 2013
How to Temper Chocolate in the Microwave-
1. Heat chocolate in the microwave for one minute or until it is fully melted.
2. Stir fully, making sure the heat gets all throughout the chocolate.
3. Heat in ten second intervals, until it looks very glossy and finished.
4. To test, dip your spoon in some chocolate and put it into your fridge.
5. After about two to three minutes, the chocolate should be hardened, and glossy.
6. If not glossy or hardened, enter into the microwave for 10 second intervals, stirring in between, then do the test again.
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS RECIPE-
1. Temper chocolate. *Recipe above*
2. Pour chocolate into cups, just a dime sized dollop.
3. Add peanut butter into the bowl, and stir in some powdered sugar.
4. Meanwhile, melt butter in a separate dish.
5. Continue stirring the peanut butter-sugar mixture.
6. When it gets chalky, add in the melted butter a little bit at a time, stirring, then adding the butter.
7. Add enough sugar for taste.
8. The chocolate should be hardened by now, and add the peanut butter filling.
9. Put inside fridge, when it gets hardened, pull it outside the fridge.
10. Add another layer of chocolate, then put it inside the fridge to harden.
11. Unwrap the wrapper, and there you have it!!!!
(Pictures added later.)