OMG YUM!Posted: April 14, 2013
I have an obsession with chicken caesar salad. It tastes delicious as a sandwich, and now as a wrap!
Chicken (Rotisserie, Grilled, just not fried)
Parmesan Cheese (I use Sargento, you can use thick shards if desired.)
Lettuce (I use Iceberg)
Olive Oil or Caesar Salad Dressing (I used olive oil because I don’t like caesar salad dressing)
1. Tear lettuce into small leaves. They should be tall, and medium width.
2. Shred chicken in a separate bowl.
3. Add parmesan cheese to bowl.
4. Drizzle the dressing or olive oil on top.
5. Stir the mixture, making sure the liquid is distributed all throughout the chicken and cheese.
6. Put as much of the combo you would like onto the lettuce leaf.
7. Roll it up, and stick with a toothpick.
8. Stuff it in your mouth!