breakfast cookiesPosted: January 31, 2014
if you haven’t heard, georgia has been hit with a pretty bad snowstorm, and i haven’t had school practically all week, which means more cooking for me! this is, i have to say, probably the best cookies i’ve ever had, and they don’t take very long! while the baking and cooling times are long, the recipe itself is simple.
adapted from chocolate covered katie’s “chocolate chip breakfast cookies”.
you will need:
2 tbsp oats
2 tbsp mashed banana
1 tbsp peanut butter (will affect the color, any nut butter will work.)
dash of vanilla
dash of salt
1/2 tbsp chopped white chocolate
3/4 tbsp dried raspberries
1/2 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
2. Mix the mashed banana with the peanut butter until well combined.
3. Add in the other ingredients until well combined.
4. Roll into small balls and bake for 15-18 minutes until the middle is not wet anymore. (Toothpick test.)
5. Let them cool for about ten minutes.
Here are pictures of the cookies before and after the oven.